- Brand Monitoring
- Social Media Management
- Setup & Custom Profile Design
- Social Media Contests
- Social Media Pay Per Click
Social networks are no longer just platforms for us to pass time and communicate with high school mates, families, and friends. These are marketing tools. When properly optimized, social networks can bring traffic, leads, and sales to your business. This is where our social media optimization services come in.
Social Media Optimization (SMO)
Social media optimization is the process of generating publicity through various social media networks and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. SMO increases awareness about a business, brand, product, or service. SMO facilitates reach, engagement and amplification because of the chain of social networks in the social media platforms. Your friends, fans, followers, and connections have friends in their network and their friends also have their network of friends. This chain is a fertile ground for your business to grow in.
We focus our efforts on the four biggest online social properties today: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We however, also provide social media optimization for YouTube, Pinterest, Blogger and many more. We can set up and optimize your accounts in all these networks.
1. Facebook – Facebook has more than 1 billion monthly active users and is growing day by day. Your prospects are on Facebook and they need to see optimized profile and fan pages that reflect your brand. They need to see your business information. They want to see there’s a human behind the business and so they want status posts, messages, and comments. We’ll make sure your account is active and well-maintained.
2. Google+ – The newest player in the game is now the No. 2 social network. It now has 269 active monthly users. What makes it special are the SEO benefits it brings. We’ll set up your profile and optimize it with the right business information, keywords, and images. We can post updates and share posts to boost your online social presence.
3. Twitter – Twitter has 200 million monthly active users who generate over 340 million tweets a day. We’ll set up your account, post regular tweets, and gain followers for you.
4. LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the perfect platform for B2B business. It has 87 million users in 200 countries to date. We’ll build your profile and join discussions and groups on your behalf.
Social Media Management
Do you have the time to manage the social media activities of your business? We will make it easier for you and help you focus on your business.
Our team of professional SEO experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.